FIGZ 2018

FIGZ 2018

Thursday 29 October 2015

Medieval French - DBA IV/64

Ladies and gentlemen, fresh from the oven, my DBA medieval French army. It took quite a time to paint and base, but I am more than satisfied with the result. It was also the first time I used coffee grounds for basing; I mixed it with white glue and static grass, then I cover with a thin layer of gloss varnish when dry and added here and there a bit of grass to break the brown monotony. And there it came Agincourt battlefield conditions. The only hope now is that history will not reapeat itself in my next DBA battle.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Napoleonic French line infantry: new unit

A new squadron of line infantry for my French grande armée, including units of voltigeurs and grenadiers. ...